The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Trump Derangement Syndrome


For John, BLUFRemember, this guy is paid by the taxpayers and by the parents of students.  Nothing to see here; just move along.




From Miguel at the Blog Gun Free Zone, yesterday, we have notice of an interesting Tweet.

The person Tweeting is Professor Lars Maischak, a History Professor at Fresno State (California State University, Fresno).

Here is the Tweet:

Ethnic cleansing, climate genocide, subversion of voting rights, & propaganda:  Trump runs a terror regime.
A Mr David Schroeder responded:
If climate is to be killed can we agree that winter should be the 1st to go?  I hate cold.  Then we eradicate the heat of August next.
I like that response.

I do wonder about the "Ethnic Cleansing".  I thought the last President to do that was President Franklin D Roosevelt.

Unlike many in the Academy, I believe in the necessity of free speech and the necessity of a smorgasbord of ideas in higher education, so I will not call for the removal of this Professor.  But, lightly mocking him is just fine with me.

Hat tip to the InstaPundit.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: