The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Poor Ben Franklin


For John, BLUFCan we say it is Kerry being Kerry?  Nothing to see here; just move along.



From a posting on Facebook I ended up at Cybercast News Service, with this item, "Kerry:  Ben Franklin Could Not Be Confirmed to Office If He Lived Today".

Our Secretary of State, John F Kerry, might be correct.  I am sure the late Senator John Tower would agree.  Since SecState Kerry was talking in the Benjamin Franklin room, perhaps he recalled his own Nay vote on Senator Tower's nomination for Secretary of Defense.  The nominee had a reputation for drinking and womanizing, and for not suffering fools gladly.

Regards  —  Cliff

  When I was on Staff Course I was counseled by the Commandant that "you do not suffer fools gladly'.  Ever since then I have tried to put up with fools with a good sense of humor.  As an aside, I do wonder who Senator Tower had in mind.

No comments: