The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

First Amendment Twist

Rapture
Separation Of Church And State
Driving back into Lowell from dinner at the Longhorn with friends from our time in the 525 TFS, the Bulldogs, back in 69/70, I came across the above on a sign at Lowell Assembly of God Church on Route 133.  I thought it was a good play on words.

The Rapture is that point in time when Christ, returning in His glory, calls His faithful to Him.  Theory wise, there is your pre-tribulation (Pre-Trib), mid-tribulation and post-tribulation Rapture.  I think I am more of a post-Trib kind of person.  The question is, when is the tribulation?  Does it have anything to do with the Greek Bailout.  My oldest son called this evening and one of his questions was about what a bank run looks like.  Actually, I am not old enough to know.  Then we got into discussing hyper-inflation.  Pretty gloomy, but not yet the Tribulation.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: