The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

COOL Looking At Statues

Here in Lowell we are apparently going to get a statue as part of the new construction ongoing across from Dutton Street.  COOL, or the Cultural Organization of Lowell, is displaying the proposed four options for a statue at the Point Park of the Hamilton Canal District.  The display is up through the 4th of May.

Today at 4:30 in the afternoon, at City Hall, there is going to be a two hour discussion of the four proposed object d'art.

Below is a map of the general location.  Look at the bottom red arrow.
Here are my choices, from my first choicer down to my last choice.



The last one I thought was just garish.  The first one was something that I thought would spark the imagination of children as well as adults.  The second one I thought was a beautiful reminder of our Civil War Monument.  The third does have a child's crawl through capability.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: