The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Beware of Geneticists

O F F E N S I V E   L A N G U A G E   W A R N I N G
Not here, but at the link in the second paragraph.

The Governor Scott Walker recall campaign in Wisconsin is heating up.  Attitudes are moving toward the peg.  The "alternative" Madison weekly newspaper, Isthmus, picks up the flavor.

Blogger Ann Althouse has captured the level of rhetoric in Isthmus and it's Comments Section.  An extract:
What she actually told me is that if I voted for a Republican she would build a time machine, go back to 1971 and have an abortion.
My take away is that once we have identified the gene or genes that control political choice, those for "choice" in carrying to term will be more likely to exercise that choice if they don't like the possible Election Day results.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: