The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Obama's Odds in 2012

"The Cook Report:  Obama’s Advantage / GOP strategists privately admit that the president has a good chance of winning reelection in 2012."

That would be Pollster Charlie Cook, over at The National Journal, with a hat tip to Hot Air.

On the other hand, President Obama's numbers may be at or above 47% due to the Bradley effect.  Frankly, I can't remember if I voted for Attorney General George Deukmejian or for LA Mayor Tom Bradley in the Gubernatorial election in which that term was coined.  I suspect Governor Deukmejian, who had been our Assemblyman.  He was succeeded by Jim Hayes, who I knew from my time in High School (he was a Long Beach Attorney).  His daughter and I were on the debate team and he would take the team out for desert after a debate.

2012 will not be a walkover for the Republicans unless something terrible happens between now and then and I frankly don't like it when terrible things happen to my nation.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: