The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Is MSM Management Mad?

Keith Olbermann has been put on unpaid leave indefinitely?

And his crime was making private political contributions during the last election.

So, it was a violation of the MSNBC ethics rules.  Ethics are important and even when put into handbooks and made part of the bureaucracy, they are important guides.  But, making political contributions doesn't seem like a firing offense.

Is there anyone out there who doesn't think that TV Personality Keith Olbermann is oriented toward the left in the United States.  I am NOT saying Bernardine Dohrn left.  But, still, someone not attending Tea Party events as a participant.

This sanctioning of Mr Olbermann is a sign of madness.

On the other hand, the Instapundit links to this view of what really was going on.

There is a whiff of hypocrisy here, but I don't think that is a reason for the action taken against Mr Olbermann.  Wrong, wrong, wrong.  But, then I don't often watch MSNBC, so maybe I don't have the right to complain about what was done to Mr Olbermann.  Nah, I'm an American and complaining is my right.

Regards  —  Cliff

No comments: