The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bloggers on "City Life"

As I mentioned and as Gerry Nutter mentioned and as Mimi described, some of the local bloggers were live on local access TV this AM.

And a hearty thanks to:

Marie Sweeney
Greg Page
Gerry Nutter
Jackie Doherty
Mimi Parseghian
Shawn Ashe (Donator from Dracut)

And to our caller:

Tom Wirtanen

And a big thanks to George Anthes (no blog) and John McDonough, producer of "City Life" (6:00 to 8:00 and 4:00 to 6:00).

UPDATE:  Mimi's last name updated to "Parseghian".

Regards  —  Cliff

  Producer John McDonough says Shaun, but the prominent name on the blog is Shawn, so I am going with that, subject to correction.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Cliff:

Thanks for organizing this. It was fun. My name is spelled Parseghian.

John McDonough said...

Hi Cliff,
Thanks, the show went well I think we all enjoyed it
We will try it again in September I hope
Thanks Again
John McDonough