The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Problem Solving

I have heard folks say, "don't just do something, stand there."  Sometimes that is good advice when confronted by a problem.

Here is the advice of XLNT Consulting Principal, Tom Breur.  He is from Tilburg, the Netherlands, and here is his website with his insights.

I found this while looking for a quote on the idea that each solution contains the seeds of a new problem.  I found lots of Dr Norman Vincent Peale quotes on the problem has the seeds of its own solution, but little on the greater issue of the fact that there are few or no permanent solutions.

But, the "Top Ten" from Mr Breur are worth a review.

Regards  —  Cliff

1 comment:

Ron Smits said...

Interesting and not in-congruent with the teachings of our beloved MBDi philosophy. His Paris example is a little too simplistic for my taste, but I agree with Cliff -- an interesting Top 10!