The EU

Google says the EU requires a notice of cookie use (by Google) and says they have posted a notice. I don't see it. If cookies bother you, go elsewhere. If the EU bothers you, emigrate. If you live outside the EU, don't go there.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Congrats to Allie Stanzione

One of my coworkers at Dynamics Research Corporation (DRC), Allie Stanzione, had an article published in Contract Managementt, the professional journal of the National Contract Management Association.  I used to be a member of NCMA, but let my membership lapse while I was enjoying life in Thailand.

The article, The Path of Servant Contract Leadership, written while Ms Stanzione was at DRC, captures one approach to the problem of line and staff organizations working together.

One of the things I liked was that not only did the author give me a nod of recognition, she also captured my two brothers.  I am expecting it is not often that three brothers get footnoted in the same article.

And a hat tip to DRC's own Andy Habina for telling me about this article. Also, it was recently announced that Andy was designated as a Fellow by NCMA. Congratulations to Andy.

Regards  --  Cliff

No comments: